We are excited to release the 8th book in this serious!
Author Irish Winters brings us the In the Company of Sniper series for another gripping tale of honor, duty, and romance.
While The TEAM struggles to deal with the blow they never saw coming, ex-Marine Gabe Cartwright is assigned to protect Alex’s widow, Kelsey. Already haunted by the fear that he let his boss die, he vows to protect her with his life. Nothing and no one will get in his way—until bossy Nurse Sullivan arrives to care for Kelsey. Sullivan is anti-gun, anti-dog, and seemingly anti-the whole male gender.
The last damned thing he needs...
It’s her way or the highway.
Shelby Sullivan is an admitted control freak. She loves her new client, Kelsey Stewart, and intends to help her in any way possible, but has no use for her bodyguards. Not even the semi-charming Agent Cartwright will interfere with the perfect performance of her duties—until she disregards his protection measures and leads Death straight back to Kelsey.
Gabe isn’t the only one who’s haunted…
Purchase your copy here: http://www.amazon.com/Gabe-Company-Snipers-Book-8-ebook/dp/B010EAQYS2/ref
Irish Winters is an award-winning author who dabbles in poetry, grandchildren, and rarely (as in extremely rarely) the kitchen. More prone to be outdoors than in, she grew up the quintessential tomboy on a farm in rural Wisconsin, spent her teenage years in the Pacific Northwest, but calls the Wasatch Mountains of Northern Utah home. For now.
The wife of one handsome husband and mother of three perfect sons, Irish divides her time between writing at home, and travelling the country with her man while – writing. (Seriously, what else?)
She believes in making every day count for something, and follows the wise admonition of her mother to, “Look out the window and see something!”
To learn more about Irish and her books, please visit:
Website - http://www.irishwinters.com
Facebook - https://www.
TEN Fun Facts about Irish Winters
- I would love to go skydiving, but I’m too chicken.
- I’ve done a little cliff diving. Really.
- I love Washington D.C. and the East Coast.
- Someday, I am going to live on the beach.
- I meditate. Silence is my friend. So is loud music. Go figure.
- I am an introvert and hate the unexpected.
- I am deeply patriotic and I support our military members 110%. Not the politicians who put them in harm’s way, just the men and women in the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Coast Guard, active duty and reserves.
- I get up in the middle of the night to write when an idea hits. Sometimes, I write all night.
- I maintain a concealed weapon permit and know the business end of a few weapons.
- I drive a red 2013 SS Camaro, ragtop, but only when the sun’s shining.
TEN things I would like to do before I die
- Spend a month on the beach on a desert island while writing the perfect love story
- Go skydiving
- Visit Afghanistan. I’ve done so much research on this war torn country. It fascinates me.
- Spend a year touring all 50 states
- Take a class in astronomy
- Live better today than I did yesterday
- Learn a new language. Spanish, Gaelic or Chinese
- Hire a cook (Yes. I hate to cook.)
- Breathe deeper. Type faster.
- Continue to thank God every single day for the amazing flow of inspiration He has blessed me with.
Gabe is one of the many who suffer from loss and PTSD after serving our country. His saving grace is being part of the TEAM and working with Alex. When Alex die in front of his very eyes Gabe takes it hard. He wants to believe that he could have saved Alex that the man he has thought of as bigger than life and indestructible cannot possibly be dead. When it becomes clear that Kelsey, Alex’s wife, is not taking things well the TEAM vows to protect her and keep her close. Shelby has been assigned as a live in nurse for Kelsey to help her in her time of need. Shelby is what one might call a little on the OCD side and also has her own demons that haunt her. Raise by an intellectual family Shelby sees no need for guns, men in uniform or even pets for that matter. So living with Gabe and Zack while caring for Kelsey is definitely an adjustment for her. More so is the attraction she can’t seem to fight where Gabe is concerned. When only days after Alex is laid to rest Kelsey goes missing the TEAM and Shelby are beside themselves. Also there seems to be evidence that Alex is in fact NOT dead as they all presumed. Can their leader really be alive? If he is why would Alex stay away and cause hurt to those who love him the most? Will Kelsey turn up alive or dead along with Alex? Will the attraction Gabe and Shelby feel towards one another hinder or help? The more they investigate the murkier the waters get, just what is going on? How deep in the government does this thing go? Another great installment to this series I love these men and the women that are by their sides are amazing as well. Had me turning the pages faster than I thought possible.
Official Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1466005210377373/